you have family members, friends or co-workers who are lesbian, gay,
bi-sexual or transgender (LGBT)? Are you looking for information about
how to respond compassionately without compromising Biblical truth?
CONFIDENTIAL FAMILY SUPPORT MEETINGS (MONTHLY)
- A safe place to meet with other parents and family members
- Encouraging testimonies and teaching
- Opportunity to pray together for our loved ones
CLASSES AND SEMINARS
- Develop a compassionate, Biblical response to homosexuality.
- Learn how to respond to and relate with those who are homosexuals or those who hold a pro-gay viewpoint.
- Learn what to do when someone you love is homosexual or wrestling with same-gender attraction.
FOR STRUGGLERS AND THOSE DESIRING TO LEAVE HOMOSEXUALITY
- Provide resources and information
- Referral to area ministries and support groups
For more information about these ministries, please contact Rene at firstname.lastname@example.org.